Sent: 1/18/2006 7:22:56 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] TT's ??

In a message dated 1/18/2006 3:29:27 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Thanks for your input Dean;
I have no problem with Jesus having a human flesh body... but I have a "huge" insurmountable problem
with the idea that Mary's child, the one called by the angel "the holy pure sinless offspring" born of her
and called the Son of God" (Luke 1:36 Amp) ATST had a "fallen" Adamic nature.  Make no mistake this
is nothing more than speculation by religious men who have no understanding about spiritual realities.
Don't mean to butt in, but what about the passage that describes Christ as being "tempted in all things, yet sinless?"  How can a man be tempted, if he has none of the fallen nature within himself to be tempted?  Also, before he began his ministry, Jesus was commanded to go into the wilderness to fast for forty days and nights (the same as with Moses on the mountain of revelation).  Why the need to purify himself, if there was not a fallen nature to purify?

cd: The word tempted also means to test or try/prove-when used by God it is to test-when used by Satan is it an attempt to lead into sin-Tempatation.Christ was tested-proved Himself face to face with Satan-then began His ministry.