Judy wrote:
> ... two opposite natures in the one person is just that.
> It makes him doubleminded and a doubleminded man
> is unstable in all of his ways.  schizophrenic even.

No it does not.  I have two natures in one person.  My flesh is contrary to
my spirit.  However, because I have received the power of his spirit, I keep
my flesh subject to my spirit.  I am not doubleminded or schizophrenic.  I
simply walk in the spirit, according to the nature created after Christ
Jesus.  This does not mean that my flesh (which is by nature antagonistic to
my spirit) no longer exists.  For example, my spirit might lead me to fast,
but my flesh would get hungry and tempt me not to fast.