I'd be interested to know if DM's "coming together one's" exude an ethos that's welcoming to the very ones he and Christine have centered out for censure.?? Please don't presume to read my mind on this one.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: February 03, 2006 07:35
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Interesting observation

But don't you see that if we regard gluttony and homosexuality the same,  we cannot order anyone out of our churches?   Where would we be if sinners were actually allowed and even encouraged to attend?     We have been to told to preach to the world.   Leave them, then, in the world  -  not in the church.

Pastor Smithson
Bishop of Love
Minister of Understanding
And Judge of the Bastards