From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org ; TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Interesting observation

Oh, I have read the passage many times, David.

Chapter 1:32 individualizes each of the sins mentioned and applies them to
any who practice such "things."  He is no longer speaking of homesexual
behavior by the time he gets to verse 32.  And, if one includes 2:1ff, there
is little doubt that Paul has moved from the homosexual issue  with these
words  "...for you who judge,  ractice the same things (referring to any or
all of the above list.)"

jd

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>