Another thing  .................  this argument "God will not ask of us what we cannot do" is something you need to rethink.

Have you never said "Come on , walk to Daddy" ?? Have you never received instruction (Dean, do this and then do that)  that you could not [at first] do?

to imagine that we can be perfect AS GOD IS    --  well, that is to miss the point of goals and the  process of maturity.    Further, if God told us nothing that we cannot  (or will not) do,  there is no need for sin offering other than what exists in the Old Law.

jd

Sent: 2/3/2006 12:02:21 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: Interesting observation

Soooo, the moment of "conversion" presents one with the full ability to be sinless?
Please tell me you are kidding!!

cd: Christ must have thought so as He clearly states go and sin no more.Again why would God/Lord instruct us to do something that was impossible to do-and tells them what will happen if they do so.Respectfully John this is illogical as you are clearly saying that there is no difference between the lost and the saved.

Joh 5:14 Afterward3326, 5023 Jesus2424 findeth2147 him846 in1722 the3588 temple,2411 and2532 said2036 unto him,846 Behold,2396 thou art made1096 whole:5199 sin264 no more,3 371 lest3363 a worse5501 thing5100 come1096 unto thee.4671