Outright pagans under the tutelage of the "accuser" same as some who profess Christ but listen
to the same ol lies from the father of them.  One should be able to discern between good and evil
before going public with it.

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 07:40:22 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
SOMEONE needs a history lesson! It'd appear that outright pagans understand the behaviour of 'believers/christians' better than 'believers/christians' do.

And he needs a history lesson!

Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lance, you have a different definition of "believer" or Christian than that of Christ Apparently you don't really believe that "YOU WILL KNOW them by their fruit" (Matt 12:33) or that murderers along with certain others "DO NOT inherit the Kingdom" (1  Cor 6:9) Whose gospel DO you believe???

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006 05:50:26 -0500 "Lance Muir" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
You are far too sophisticated for this old boy from Canada, Kevin. Believers (DM seems to prefer this word over 'Christians'. I honestly think that if you're one of 'em then, it doesn't really matter what you call 'em.) are capable of doing some bad stuff. Some of that 'bad stuff' is really bad stuff.
For example: Some of those in Rwanda who perpetrated the genocide were believers. There are other examples but, I'll leave it there.

'NEW WORLD ORDER'??? You're not one of those conspiracy theory types are you?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: March 01, 2006 20:21
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The 'spirit' of truthtalk?

Lance wrote: Believers in all religions are equal opportunity 'throat slitters'

In one little statement you accomplish:
1)Your affinity with murderous religious thugs (since you are a member of the set "ALL RELIGIONS")
2)The inability of true believers to understand Jesus words
Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
3) make the victims of the drownings, hangings, burnings, & the sword deserving of such treatment and as morally wrong as the religious murderers (RC & Reformed RC's)  (surely in your eyes being a part of "all religions" they would do the same.
In spite of the historical facts that some do not have BLOOD on their hands!)
Jhn 16:2 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

The OLD WORLD ORDER is the same as the NEW WORLD ORDER
The names have been changed to protect the guilty.

Yahoo! Mail

Yahoo! Mail