'Is this....or is this....'. (not a good argument for such a smart guy, David) David, we both know that THE country that should have been 'invaded' has the initials SA. We both also know, don't we, why such an invasion did not occur, don't we?

Euphemisms flow from your tongue, don't they? I like that 'we enforced their resolution'. Have you left off your fast from news? Read it and weep, David.

I further note David, that you've not responded to my last post concerning 'conduct' ( a euphemism of my own) ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Sent: March 02, 2006 16:29
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] The 'spirit' of truthtalk?

Lance wrote:
As I see events David, you were 'attacked' by
neither A or I. As I see it you invaded while
uninvited.

Is this a stick-your-head-in-the-sand and ignore the facts kind of response,
or is this deliberate misinformation and propaganda?  Afghanistan was
harboring Osama bin Laden and his Al Qaeda organization since 1996.  They
were involved in numerous attacks, such as the Tanzania and Kenya U.S.
Embassy bombings, the USS Cole bombing, and the World Trade Center bombing.
There are other planned attacks that were thrwarted.  When Bush tried to
talk to the Afghan gov't, they refused to talk to him directly, claiming
that it would be an insult to Islam for them to talk with a non-Muslim
political leader.  We gave them a clear ultimatum and way out of avoiding
war.  They refused to cooperate.

Lance wrote:
The UN opposed your action.

Are you crazy?  The UN Security Council issued a resolution demanding that
they close their terrorist camps and hand over Osama bin Laden. We enforced
their resolution.  Where do you get the notion that the UN OPPOSED our
action?

David Miller