Sent: March 03, 2006 06:40
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Record year for Canada

Lance says "WMD supplied to it's own enemies by the largest arms dealer in the world. Hint (GWB)"

Canadian arms sales to the Third World: A record year for Team Canada

How many folks could these kill?

Almost 9 BILLION in 1999

"Canada's 1.25 Billion in Military Sales to Saudi Arabia (1990-1998)"
"Human Rights Violations Aided and Abetted by Canadian Arms Sales"
"Canada's largest military corporations that are making substantial contributions to the Liberal Party's war chest."

Working Canadians must contribute to the Canada Pension Plan (CPP). ... The CPP has invested at least $2.55 billion in domestic and foreign military corporations, including 15 of the world's top 20 war contractors
Are You a contributor?

Canada Supplies Depleted Uranium for Arms Trade

So your argument basically comes down to whether the leading exporter of WMD or third rate exporting nations are more legally culpable?