Therein lies the test, doesn’t it? How many years do you tell him he has to develop the faith to do this? Is Osama bin Laden also redeemed from his sins; just waiting to grow? How do you tell the saved from the unsaved? Iz

Matt 7: 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 7:14 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org; TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Believers in bondage to sin?

He has been redeemed from his sins, even before he has ceased his addiction.  That is not a lie, Linda  -  that is the story of the gospel  !!   The lie is to be found in the teaching that he is not saved until and unless he grows strong enough to defeat his addiction.

jd

From: "ShieldsFamily" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

The first step in deliverance is telling yourself the truth.  Telling an addict a lie (such as below) just leaves him addicted.  iz

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now that I have my proof-texting urge nurtured, let me say this  ----   an addicted believer is not in bondage to sin !!!