Think about it...If we are not fighting the same battles as Paul, for example,  we are not teaching the same things as Paul.

From: Judy Taylor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Note: Free people are not in bondage; those walking in the victory of Calvary are not in bondage
It is those who have been overcome (and not by Christ)  who have been brought into bondage.

All very tricky and very twisted JD - this is not the faith ONCE DELIVERED TO THE SAINTS.
However, Jesus says "Whoever commits sin is the servant of sin and the servant abideth not in the house for ever
but the son abideth ever. If the son therefore SHALL MAKE YOU FREE, ye shall be free indeed" (John 8:34,35)

Jesus told those he ministered to "Go and sin no more lest a worse thing come upon you"

Peter said: "For whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage" (2 Peter 2:19)