Lance quotes Joanna:
> While I agree completely with what you
> are saying...it is also not our place to point
> out people's sins.

Words like this are what the Scriptures warn us about in saying that in the
last days they will not be able to endure sound doctrine.  It is entirely
our place to point out people's sins.  This is what Jesus did, and it is
what his apostles did, and it is what believers are to do.  This is what
brings persecution.  Nobody likes their sins to be pointed out.

Ephesians 5:11
(11) And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but
rather reprove them.

Matthew 18:15-17
(15) Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him
his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast
gained thy brother.
(16) But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that
in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
(17) And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if
he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a
publican.

Luke 17:3
(3) Take heed to yourselves: If thy brother trespass against thee, rebuke
him; and if he repent, forgive him.

This is basic doctrine of Christ, 101.  Elementary.