On 05 Jun 19:52, Christophe (net) wrote:
> Le 05/06/2015 16:30, Cédric Krier a écrit :

> >>this module removes the ambiguity (nothing differentiates the first address
> >>of the other if not its position) and especially specifies that the other
> >>person addresses are identical to the primary address.
> >
> >Ordering for prioritisation is one of the biggest design principal of
> >Tryton. If you don't accept it, you will have to write a lot of modules
> >because it is everywhere.

> >>Not necessarily has an address but a person (name) who may have a different
> >>address or not the main address.
> >
> >A person is a party not a contact mechanism.
>
> These remarks puzzled me, because I thought the name of the address fields
> represented the person's name at this address, but I see in the doc that I
> was wrong.
> How you represent:
>   - Your employees?

They are parties linked to the company thanks to company.employee Model.

>   - The various contacts of a company?

Parties with a relation (from party_relationship) to the company (also a
party).

>   - Companies and their subsidiaries?

Idem but with a different kind relation

> and after that how you easily find the information:
>    - A contact owned a company?

On the party form, there is a list of all relations.

>    - All of a company contacts?

Idem as party_relationship create the reverse link automatically.

> and how to send you a quote to a specific contact from the organization?

For now, there is no module that addresses this need.
For me, we are missing in the std modules one that will add a contact
field (M2O to party.party) on the sale, sale_opportunity and purchase.
This field should have a domain that will restrict the selectable party
to some specific relations of the main party.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com