> Why not using the generic import wizard of the module account_statement?

As we see the generic import wizard is supposed to be used with files (with
CODA-filter). We need a filter for 'mt940'. So we would have to make changes to
the generic wizard. We didn't want to do that. So we compromised on building a
new wizard.

If you have a hint for an elegant way to combine our import and filter with the
generic wizard (and still keeping its existing functionality), we would be
happy.

R.