On 2018-01-18 10:06, Cédric Krier wrote:
> On 2018-01-17 13:34, 'Richard Martin' via tryton-contrib wrote:
> > If you have a hint for an elegant way to combine our import and filter
> > with the generic wizard (and still keeping its existing
> > functionality), we would be happy.
>
> The only issue, I see, is to get the file on the wizard when it was
> downloaded on the server-side. I see two options:
>
>     - have a new model that store the file and run the wizard on it
>       (which will make it use the file automatically)
>
>     - have an option on the wizard start that adds a transition which
>       download the file
>
> I think the first option can be a standard solution implemented in
> account_statement.

Some more thoughts. What about a desktop application that will use
proteus to run the import statement wizard in background.
I mean for now you must enter the PIN in a wizard that send it to the
server which means that it is at some point stored in the database. And
this is not very nice for the security.
Bu if you have a local application that does the job to fetch the
statement and then run the wizard in background (it can open the
imported statement using the URI schema), the PIN will stay on only
between the user computer and the bank.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com