On 04/12/11 19:45 +0100, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> Next thing we'll need in our localization is being able to assign payment
> types to parties, sales and purchase orders, invoices, and account move lines.
>
> A payment type defines how an invoice is going to be paid. Some examples can
> be: credit card, bank transfer or cheque.

> So the question is: do other countries need similar features and have some
> specific requirements?

It is very difficult to answer this because I don't see the usage of
such informations.
Of course in some cases, you can add some facilities to pay an invoice
(like pre-filled bank transfer form) but for me, customers are always
allowed to pay the way they want.

> Do you think account.payment.order should go to its own
> module or better moved into account_payment_type?

What is an "account.payment.order"?

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL