On 05/12/11 07:58 +0100, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> A Dilluns, 5 de desembre de 2011 00:48:53, Cédric Krier va escriure:
> > On 05/12/11 00:29 +0100, Jordi Esteve wrote:
> > > Al 04/12/11 23:55, En/na Cédric Krier ha escrit:

> > > Not always. There are lot of cases that the customer invoices are
> > > paid when the supplier wants, normally by an automatic process throw
> > > the banks. For example, when you pay the electricity or the water
> > > invoices. The customer don't say "I want to pay my electricity
> > > invoice this day". The electricity company, as supplier, takes the
> > > order to get the money of their customers, normally by a automatic
> > > process between the company bank and the customer bank.
> >
> > Ok this is a special cases where the customer allow the supplier to take
> > money from his bank account. So the company know about that.
> > But this is just one special process for such customers. I don't see it
> > is useful to get this information on any of the proviously described
> > document.
>
> Again, this is country-specific stuff. When companies make an agreement, they
> agree on both payment-term and payment type. Usually the customer is free to
> pay that they want but suppliers take note about how they're going to be
> paid.
>
> The payment method described by Jordi is extremely usual here (not only for
> water or electricity companies).
> There are bank transfers and other methods
> such as cheques and pagares and suppliers want to have some control how the
> invoice is going to be paid,

That's a mirage :-)

> although the most important thing is to
> distinguish between those "to be sent" and those "to be received".
>
> You need that information in sales/purchases and invoices because you may
> usually expect bank transfers but for some one specific invoice you may have
> send it yourself to the bank so you need to have control of that.

I don't understand.
For me, once you give the authorization to a company to take from your
bank account, you don't expect to receive any other payment request.
(I don't expect to receive an payment request from my telecom company).

> > > A payment order is an order to get the money of several debit
> > > customers. Or an order to pay money to several suppliers.
> >
> > First, I think it is important to distinct both types. They certainly
> > don't have the same workflow.
>
> The difference is the same as for customer and supplier invoices. The
> "payment
> order" is basically the same. What differences do you think there are?

You don't manage the same way. I think when the company ask to get paid,
it must be done almost automaticaly following the rules of the payment
terms. But when it is the company that must pay it must can be just
partial payment, it can be late, it should certainly be validated by
some "boss" etc.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL