Hi,

I have testing tryton in many sale scenarios: 6 computers (2 for each
level), 8 salesman, 3 levels in the building(curtains, carpets and bedding).

1. The first thing we know to do, is simplify the workflow of the sale, so,
when a budget is reviewed, give the option for confirm the sale or process
the sale (not draft and confirm and process).

2. Each salesman has a numeric code of four digit, but doesnt have assigned
computer, can work on any computer of his level. When the Confirm or
Process button are pressed, need to ask the salesman code and add this to
the sale. So, sometimes can cancel a sale. Is it possible ?

3. Each level has its own products information and are managed separately,
so we need to hide some product information, and display only the products
of his category( curtains, carpets and bedding).

4. Sometimes the generated invoices are not fully paid single, but in 3 o 4
payments. Each time you make a payment, make a receipt to, and the receipt
is delivered to the customer. The information about payments are managed by
collectors that need to have the history of each client assigned (this
classification make by department or manually assigned).

Any help will be appreciated.