On Monday, September 16, 2013 2:22:21 AM UTC-6, Cédric Krier wrote:

> On 15/09/13 22:00 -0700, Josias Pérez wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have testing tryton in many sale scenarios: 6 computers (2 for each
> > level), 8 salesman, 3 levels in the building(curtains, carpets and
> bedding).
> >
> > 1. The first thing we know to do, is simplify the workflow of the sale,
> so,
> > when a budget is reviewed, give the option for confirm the sale or
> process
> > the sale (not draft and confirm and process).
>
> > I don't understand why are you talking about budget? I would have link
> > budget to purchase not sale.

Sorry for talking about budget. I meant talking about quotation on sale.
Give the option to confirm and process the sale in the draft view.

> Otherwise, I don't get you about the workflow, by default a sale is in
> draft so you don't have to go to draft because you already are in.
>
> > 2. Each salesman has a numeric code of four digit, but doesnt have
> assigned
> > computer, can work on any computer of his level. When the Confirm or
> > Process button are pressed, need to ask the salesman code and add this
> > the sale. So, sometimes can cancel a sale. Is it possible ?
>
> This must be managed by giving to each one a login with the proper right
> linked.

Well, we login in each computer assigning a user and password for the
computer, not for salesmans. So, they can work on any computer. When a sale
is confirmed, they need to add his code (for confirm and register his
sale).

> > 3. Each level has its own products information and are managed
> separately,
> > so we need to hide some product information, and display only the
> products
> > of his category( curtains, carpets and bedding).
>
> I think the best will be to add a level field on the sale and base on
> this value create a record rule that will filter the product on the sale
> line.

I will do this.

> > 4. Sometimes the generated invoices are not fully paid single, but in 3
> o 4
> > payments. Each time you make a payment, make a receipt to, and the
> receipt
> > is delivered to the customer. The information about payments are managed
> by
> > collectors that need to have the history of each client assigned (this
> > classification make by department or manually assigned).
>
> You can use the payment button on the invoice and for the receipt you
> will have to create a report in this wizard.

I will do this too, thanks for the comments.