On 15/09/13 22:00 -0700, Josias Pérez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have testing tryton in many sale scenarios: 6 computers (2 for each
> level), 8 salesman, 3 levels in the building(curtains, carpets and bedding).
>
> 1. The first thing we know to do, is simplify the workflow of the sale, so,
> when a budget is reviewed, give the option for confirm the sale or process
> the sale (not draft and confirm and process).

I don't understand why are you talking about budget? I would have link
budget to purchase not sale.
Otherwise, I don't get you about the workflow, by default a sale is in
draft so you don't have to go to draft because you already are in.

> 2. Each salesman has a numeric code of four digit, but doesnt have assigned
> computer, can work on any computer of his level. When the Confirm or
> Process button are pressed, need to ask the salesman code and add this to
> the sale. So, sometimes can cancel a sale. Is it possible ?

This must be managed by giving to each one a login with the proper right
linked.

> 3. Each level has its own products information and are managed separately,
> so we need to hide some product information, and display only the products
> of his category( curtains, carpets and bedding).

I think the best will be to add a level field on the sale and base on
this value create a record rule that will filter the product on the sale
line.

> 4. Sometimes the generated invoices are not fully paid single, but in 3 o 4
> payments. Each time you make a payment, make a receipt to, and the receipt
> is delivered to the customer. The information about payments are managed by
> collectors that need to have the history of each client assigned (this
> classification make by department or manually assigned).

You can use the payment button on the invoice and for the receipt you
will have to create a report in this wizard.

--
Cédric Krier

B2CK SPRL
Rue de Rotterdam, 4