Hi,
I return to the subject of the sales price with tax included.
I have carefully read the blue print and I have followed the discution with Cedric on TUB2013, the general idea had concensus was to define a object dedicated for these sales. If I agree with this idea, the implementation is heavy (many module to modify based on this new object: sale_pos, nereid, ...) , this weekend I decided to overload the Sale object and Invoice object to allow sales management with prices tax included. This new module (sale_b2bc) depends on the module sale_shop from ZikZakmedia.
In summary:
 - Adding a flag on products to indicate if the list_price is tax included
- Adding a choice to the store to indicate if sales can be made ​​tax included, tax excluded or both - Adding an option to object Sale to indicate if price is tax included or not. - Change the calculation of taxes on sale and invoice to add tax included possibility - Modification of invoice object to adding tax included calculation like sale.
- Modification of the generation of accounting entries

what remains to be done
- The integration with stock management : valuation movements and invoice creation from deliveries
 - Add the installation procedure for PyPI
 - Add unit tests
 - Add doc
 - And tests, tests and still test :-)

You can find the repository of the dev version here: https://gitorious.org/ate_modules/trytond-sale_b2bc : branch dev_3.0