Le 20/01/2014 19:31, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 20 Jan 15:41, Christophe (net) wrote:
Hi,
I return to the subject of the sales price with tax included.
I have carefully read the blue print and I have followed the
discution with Cedric on  TUB2013, the general idea had concensus was
to define a object dedicated for these sales. If I agree with this
idea, the implementation is heavy (many module to modify based on
this new object: sale_pos, nereid, ...) ,

Those module will have to be adapted any way.

Yes of course but the change will be less important.

this weekend I decided to
overload the Sale object and Invoice object to allow sales management
with prices tax included.

That's very unfortunate.
Because it was clearly identify that the workflows were very different.

For my needs the current workflow enough and I needed to go fast.

This new module (sale_b2bc) depends on the module sale_shop from
ZikZakmedia.
In summary:
  - Adding a flag on products to indicate if the list_price is tax included

This will break any module that rely on list_price being tax excluded.
So it must be an other field.

You're right, at first I needed to test the sales flow quickly for the rounding error so I made this choice, but I just changed it to add another field as you suggest.

- Adding a choice  to the store to indicate if sales can be made ​​tax
included, tax excluded or both
- Adding an option to object Sale  to indicate if price is tax
included or not.

What happens if changed after filled lines?

After the first line this field is locked

Why having such flag? As in any way, a unit price tax excluded should be
computed, why not just put it on the sale line?

I have to keep the possibility of sales in 2 modes it had seemed wise to leave the choice to the user.
Currently I do not calculate the VAT but the total price of the line HT

- Change the calculation of taxes on sale and invoice to add tax
included possibility

The reverse tax computation should be interresting.

- Modification of invoice object to adding tax included calculation
like sale.

What is the point? Why would you want an invoice tax included? And what
does it mean?

Sometimes we need to make a invoice without a full sales flow, either with price with tax include or not

- Modification of the generation of accounting entries

The accounting should not be changed if you sale with tax included or
not.

it seems to me that the amount of accounting movements (credit or debit) is generated from the amount of the invoice line which in my case may be include tax or tax excluded

what remains to be done
  - The integration with stock management : valuation movements and
invoice creation from deliveries

Don't understand this should have nothing to do with taxes.

  - Add the installation procedure for PyPI
  - Add unit tests
  - Add doc
  - And tests, tests and still test :-)

You can find the repository of the dev version here:
https://gitorious.org/ate_modules/trytond-sale_b2bc : branch dev_3.0

I doubt such module could be included.

I understand this position and I repeat this module is just that until one of the official version.

--
Christophe
Adiczion