On 15 Mar 19:04, Albert Cervera i Areny wrote:
> For more information about the initial blueprint take a look at this thread
> [4].

I have a big problem with this proposal, it is the missing of a
blueprint.
I can not think or evaluate base on such large code base especially for
a so large feature. Code contains too much noize to be able to get a
clear picture.
So I'm missing a document which describes the goals/features and also
the design proposal of the implementation. A good place for it is the
wiki because we could collaborate on it.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com