Hi,

I made some progress on the new CI.
First, I tested drone [1] on our new server (tycho.office.b2ck.com).
I submitted a PR [2] to add support of mercurial and I tested by using a
temporary repository [3] on bitbucket.
You can find the drone running at http://drone.tryton.org/
This server is just for testing purpose. It uses the webserver as proxy
for the IPv6 only tycho. But unfortunately this breaks the websocket, so
the final server will connect directly to the server with only IPv6.

The issue [4] is updated to include tox and .drone.yml files for trunk
(backport to 3.4 with sqlite and postgresql) and 3.2 (backport for
others with postgresql). It has been tested on trytond temporary
repository.

What remains:

    - write a drone plugin to authenticate to a custom server:
        - authenticate roundup users (committers only)
        - retreive the list of repositories from hg.tryton.org
    - write a mercurial hook to trigger drone build

[1] https://github.com/drone/drone
[2] https://github.com/drone/drone/pull/793
[3] https://bitbucket.org/cedk/trytond-tox
[4] https://bugs.tryton.org/issue4431