On 18 de gener de 2015 23:36:01 CET, "Cédric Krier" <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com>
wrote:
>On 11 Jan 16:55, Cédric Krier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I made some progress on the new CI.
>> First, I tested drone [1] on our new server (tycho.office.b2ck.com).
>> I submitted a PR [2] to add support of mercurial and I tested by
>using a
>> temporary repository [3] on bitbucket.
>> You can find the drone running at http://drone.tryton.org/
>> This server is just for testing purpose. It uses the webserver as
>proxy
>> for the IPv6 only tycho. But unfortunately this breaks the websocket,
>so
>> the final server will connect directly to the server with only IPv6.
>>
>> The issue [4] is updated to include tox and .drone.yml files for
>trunk
>> (backport to 3.4 with sqlite and postgresql) and 3.2 (backport for
>> others with postgresql). It has been tested on trytond temporary
>> repository.
>>
>> What remains:
>>
>>     - write a drone plugin to authenticate to a custom server:
>>         - authenticate roundup users (committers only)
>>         - retreive the list of repositories from hg.tryton.org
>>     - write a mercurial hook to trigger drone build
>
>This is done.
>And trytond and proteus are setup for drone.
>
>https://drone.tryton.org/trypod.tryton.org/tryton/trytond
>https://drone.tryton.org/trypod.tryton.org/tryton/proteus
>
>But finaly, it is only available on IPv6 because it needs to be on SSL
>and proxy doesn't support it.
>
>Next thing is the notification, drone is pretty flexible on this:
>http://readme.drone.io/usage/notify/email/
>
>I find good to notify the author but I feel a little bit concern to
>only
>notify him. What do you think?
>
>Or maybe we could use a new service (or the bug tracker) with a webhook
>to notify the author and others.

We can notify the autor and all the noisy list on the issue tracker.

>http://readme.drone.io/usage/notify/webhook/

I will like a irc notification on #tryton-commit channel as explained here:

http://blog.drone.io/2014/3/18/drone-version-0.2.html

Do you have any plan to add drone on rietlveld so we ensure that test is always
executed before commiting any changeset?
--
Enviado desde mi teléfono Android con K-9 Mail. Disculpa mi brevedad