On 18 Jan 23:36, Cédric Krier wrote:
> On 11 Jan 16:55, Cédric Krier wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I made some progress on the new CI.
> > First, I tested drone [1] on our new server (tycho.office.b2ck.com).
> > I submitted a PR [2] to add support of mercurial and I tested by using a
> > temporary repository [3] on bitbucket.
> > You can find the drone running at http://drone.tryton.org/
> > This server is just for testing purpose. It uses the webserver as proxy
> > for the IPv6 only tycho. But unfortunately this breaks the websocket, so
> > the final server will connect directly to the server with only IPv6.
> >
> > The issue [4] is updated to include tox and .drone.yml files for trunk
> > (backport to 3.4 with sqlite and postgresql) and 3.2 (backport for
> > others with postgresql). It has been tested on trytond temporary
> > repository.
> >
> > What remains:
> >
> >     - write a drone plugin to authenticate to a custom server:
> >         - authenticate roundup users (committers only)
> >         - retreive the list of repositories from hg.tryton.org
> >     - write a mercurial hook to trigger drone build
>
> This is done.
> And trytond and proteus are setup for drone.
>
> https://drone.tryton.org/trypod.tryton.org/tryton/trytond
> https://drone.tryton.org/trypod.tryton.org/tryton/proteus

All modules have been activated for drone. You can find them following
this pattern:

    https://drone.tryton.org/trypod.tryton.org/tryton/modules.< name >

With the exception of the tree account chart modules which did not have
tests but they should be created.
And stock_supply_forecast which also did no have tests.

All Tryton's commiter have direct access using the roundup login to a
dashboard at https://drone.tryton.org/ (but activation of new repository
doesn't work automatically).

> Or maybe we could use a new service (or the bug tracker) with a webhook
> to notify the author and others.
> http://readme.drone.io/usage/notify/webhook/

The next step is to activate the webhook to notify the commit owner
about failure. Finally I don't think creating an issue is a good
workflow.
And to add support for to test the reviews.

Also we could add a badge on each package readme [1]. But this should
probably be part of a good re-work of the readme's.

Further thoughts, we could also try to activate the py.test on tryton
client and maybe also the one in sao.

[1]
https://drone.tryton.org/api/badge/trypod.tryton.org/tryton/modules.account/status.svg?branch=default

--