On 07 Feb 18:13, Sergi Almacellas Abellana wrote:

> >We already have it on codereview so nothing new.
> >And such check in after commit is just too late.
>
> I propose it because i imagine that some point in the future we will have
> tests run on codereview so it's easier to have all information in one place.

As far as there is not correct coverage support in drone, for me it is
useless.

https://github.com/drone/drone/issues/440
https://github.com/drone/drone/issues/239

> >No, it is too late and false positive will be such a pain.
> >More over, our reviewbot is doing a great job by commenting inline
> >flake8 issues instead of having a plain report somewhere else.
>
> But it also reports false positives (unchanged code), so it's the same
> problem.

When I talk about false positive, I talk about CI failure because of
flake8 issue or wrong interpretation or coding exception etc.
Of course, it is a little bit annoying to have false positive with
reviewbot but I don't think it is possible to improve it because some
"non-changed line" comment could be valid comment.
I just wanted to say that having it inlineis much better than a plain
report somewhere else.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com