* Cédric Krier: " [tryton-dev] Using Pootle to translate Tryton" (Sat, 13 Jun
  2015 13:59:31 +0200):

> I have setup a Pootle instance to ease the translation of Tryton.
> The instance is running at http://pootle.tryton.org/
>
> If you are a current translator, please create an account, I will give
> you administration right for this language. This will give you the right
> to request update from the source, push/commit the translation and
> manage access right for this language.

I don't understand so far the complete process. As far as German translation is
concerned we have a well established procedure using codereview which is much
better laid out for our purpose than the pootle interface. I see practically no
advantage for us (German translation) in using pootle, it will create more work
instead. I would really like to keep the well established and productive
process for the German community. I can not read from this thread so far, if I
will be forced to use pootle or if it is possible to use the old well-proven and
productive process.

--

    Mathias Behrle
    MBSolutions

    Tel: +49(761)471023
    Fax: +49(761)4770816
    http://www.m9s.biz
    UStIdNr: DE 142009020
    PGP/GnuPG key availabable from any keyserver, ID: 0x8405BBF6