On 2015-06-15 11:20, Mathias Behrle wrote:
> * Cédric Krier: " [tryton-dev] Using Pootle to translate Tryton" (Sat, 13 Jun
>   2015 13:59:31 +0200):
>
> > I have setup a Pootle instance to ease the translation of Tryton.
> > The instance is running at http://pootle.tryton.org/
> >
> > If you are a current translator, please create an account, I will give
> > you administration right for this language. This will give you the right
> > to request update from the source, push/commit the translation and
> > manage access right for this language.
>
> I don't understand so far the complete process. As far as German translation
> is
> concerned we have a well established procedure using codereview which is much
> better laid out for our purpose than the pootle interface. I see practically
> no
> advantage for us (German translation) in using pootle, it will create more
> work
> instead. I would really like to keep the well established and productive
> process for the German community. I can not read from this thread so far, if I
> will be forced to use pootle or if it is possible to use the old well-proven
> and
> productive process.

The all process will go for evey language throw Pootle.
It reduces the work of the translator, it standardize much more the all
process and reduce the knowledge needed.
We will not manage exception otherwise this move will be pointless.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com