Hi,

Fri, 22 Apr 2016 18:10:24 +0200
Cédric Krier <cedric.kr...@b2ck.com>:
>I'm sad to say that I will not make the release on Monday because we
>don't have the news written:
>https://codereview.tryton.org/24161003/

its a pity, but I understand your decision.

Haven't recognized the codereview of the release message, but
to be true, the whole week I was wondering when a draft version would
come to review … next time I'll ask.

I reviewed the news and added several paragraphs.

It would be cool if some others could jump in and help out!
On Monday I'll review another time.

Regards,

Udo
--