* Karla Stenger [2016-04-23 17:12 +0200]:

Hi,

I'm sad to say that I will not make the release on Monday because we
don't have the news written:
https://codereview.tryton.org/24161003/

Hi,
I just added my 2 cents also.

And I will not spend my week-end to write it, I'm tired to do things
like that.

I'm also sad that I have to complaint over and over to get things
critical like this be done. Usually, I'm not this kind of guys. I don't
complain, I act instead. But it lasted 8 years, I have been doing that
without see any changes. So now I just let it go.

Cédric, I don't see any complain. All I see is a call for help, which
is totally human and understandable.

And, to tell the truth, it feels just fine that you take a break and
say it out loud, otherwise everyone get's used to you doing all this
heavy duty, and we tend to forget that this is an open project where
we should all collaborate on what we can and not just demand things
from you.

I don't think it's good to push yourself to the limits until you are
exausted. Tryton needs you in good health.

For last, I just hope I'm not out of place or making you
uncomfortable by telling all of this publicly... but I felt it
necessary.

Thank you Cédric for all your contribution!
Thank you for this great project!
Thank you for the opportunity to learn and contribute back too.

Hope you are having a great weekend :-)
Karla.

PS: If you are reading up to this point and you ever contributed to
Tryton, Thank you too!

Thank you Karla for this initiative, it demonstrates the values of
Free Software such as respect, sharing knowledge and involvement in a
project. You're a valuable member of this community and I think it
should be said.

That said, I find that indeed there is sometime a consumer mentality
amongst the member of the Tryton community (and I consider myself
having sometimes this problem too). We, as a community, share the
values of Free Software but unfortunately in the acts we do it does
not always show.

Maybe it's a matter of having room to express himself, maybe it's a
matter of fluency in python or of understanding of business process.
But I am pretty sure there is also room for non technical help (we've
been waiting for business cases for the website for months now).

So let's tackle those issues together as a community, we all want
Tryton to succeed after all.

--
Nicolas Évrard - B2CK SPRL
E-mail/Jabber: nicolas.evr...@b2ck.com