* Oscar Alvarez [2016-04-24 16:06 +0200]:

Ok, In this moment I have a patch ready for upload but I can not upload, with this command

  hg review --send_email -i 24161003 -m 'Add charts comments'

I get this message:

Issue creation errors: {'user': ["You (oscar.alvarez.montero) don't own this issue (24161003)"]}

Maybe my command is wrong?

No, what happens is that you're not the owner of the issue.
Only the owner and the people specified in the COLLABORATOR can upload
a patch.

So just request to be added to the collaborators of this patch (the
people owning this review must put in the description the line
COLLABORATOR=your_email_address).

--
Nicolas Évrard - B2CK SPRL
E-mail/Jabber: nicolas.evr...@b2ck.com