Hi Ali,

On 20.09.2016 09:32, Ali Kefia wrote:

> Le mardi 20 septembre 2016 09:19:12 UTC+2, Sergi Almacellas Abellana a
> écrit :
>
>     El 19/09/16 a les 18:07, Ali Kefia ha escrit:
>     > => We will give werkzeug a try (if you have a document that
>     helps on
>     > configuration, please share)
>     Using uwsgi you can run trytond with the following command:
>
>     uwsgi --http :9090 --module trytond.application:app --processes 4
>

> I wanna make some tests
> uwsgi is making load balancing (same job as nginx)? is it made this way?

You should use uwsgi together with nginx as frontend [1]. We have made
very good experiences with this combination.

[1] http://uwsgi-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Nginx.html

But i must say that i only managed to get tryton 4.0 run on uwgi with
some custom code. I will test Sergis command. Maybe i missed something.