Le mardi 20 septembre 2016 09:19:12 UTC+2, Sergi Almacellas Abellana a
écrit :

> El 19/09/16 a les 18:07, Ali Kefia ha escrit:
> > => We will give werkzeug a try (if you have a document that helps on
> > configuration, please share)
> Using uwsgi you can run trytond with the following command:
>
> uwsgi --http :9090 --module trytond.application:app --processes 4

This is working,

   - I have some db errors on starting (I mean first request treatments),
   this could be due to massive requesting => will investigate
   - We will push this to our deployment processes and keep nginx for
   protocols (http processing), redundancy and multi-servers
   - I guess we will run faster because, now:
      - workers are running werkzeug server which is a test server
      - HTTP protocol management is done twice (nginx and werkzeug layer)

Thx for help Sergi