Hi

On Tuesday, September 20, 2016 at 2:19:12 AM UTC-5, Sergi Almacellas
Abellana wrote:

> El 19/09/16 a les 18:07, Ali Kefia ha escrit:
> > => We will give werkzeug a try (if you have a document that helps on
> > configuration, please share)
> Using uwsgi you can run trytond with the following command:
>
> uwsgi --http :9090 --module trytond.application:app --processes 4

Is it right that uwsgi is slow compared to other WSGI servers like is
explained on this article [1]? Can anyone to share experience about the
other WSGI servers are indicated on the article?

[1]
https://blog.appdynamics.com/engineering/a-performance-analysis-of-python-wsgi-servers-part-2/

Thanks