Hi Translations,

We found that there are some missing translations on the 4.8 release [1]
which should be fixed by adding new translations on pootle.

We've scheduled a new minor release on 21th of May which may
exceptionally contain the new translations. Translations have two weeks
to upload them. We will publish a news on the release date explaining
the issue and encouraging people to do the database update for this
release so new translations are loaded.

In order to find the missing translations the best is to create a new
database with all the modules installed. This can be achieved by the
following command:

trytond-admin -d translation -l <lang_code> -u ir res `curl
https://downloads.tryton.org/4.8/modules.txt | tr '\n' ' '`

Once you have a the database created all missing translations can be
found with the following SQL QUERY:

SELECT * FROM ir_translation WHERE lang = <lang_code> AND src = value
AND fuzzy = false;

Those translations must be resubmitted to pootle before the release date.

Thank you for collaboration and sorry for the inconvenience.

[1] https://bugs.tryton.org/issue7414
--
Sergi Almacellas Abellana
www.koolpi.com