On 2016-12-04 12:04, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto wrote:
> *-- Parties on tryton let to add more than one identifier, that makes me a
> legal issue on a before implementation that I have done, since **tax
> autority said it must not be done on this way because each party must have
> just one identifier an no more than one.*

I can not believe you that tax authorities have requirement on how a
software should be designed.
I can not see how what you describe can be a legal issue. Of course if a
party can be assigned only one of those numbers by the authorities,
there are no reason you magically enter more than one.

Until this point is not clarify, I will not talk any other topics.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com