On 2016-12-05 05:15, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto wrote:
> Hello

> > On 2016-12-04 12:04, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto wrote:
> > > *-- Parties on tryton let to add more than one identifier, that makes me
> > > legal issue on a before implementation that I have done, since **tax
> > > autority said it must not be done on this way because each party must
> > have
> > > just one identifier an no more than one.*
> >
> > I can not believe you that tax authorities have requirement on how a
> > software should be designed.
> >

> ​I have never said that!!!
>
> What I have said is , there is no a way to manage indetifiers on this way:
>
> - a Code
> - a Description name
>
> *CODE| Description *
> ==================================
> * 0 | DOC.TRIB.NO.DOM.SIN.RUC
> * 1 | DOC. NACIONAL DE IDENTIDAD
> * 4 | CARNET DE EXTRANJERIA
> * 6 | REG. UNICO DE CONTRIBUYENTES
> * 7 | PASAPORTE
> * A | CED. DIPLOMATICA DE IDENTIDAD​
>
> If identifiers has no a way to manage identifiers on this way, then
> software doesnt work. just that, simple, since repots need that
> codification, reports dont need names, reports need the *Code on Reports*
>
> But is no legal having this:
>
> - Many identifiers per party, this screen was observed. I have fixed it on
> the implementartion, but on custom modules, anyway, the software doesnt
> fill restrictions.

So you actually said it and I can not believe it.

> > I can not see how what you describe can be a legal issue. Of course if a
> > party can be assigned only one of those numbers by the authorities,
> > there are no reason you magically enter more than one.
> >

> ​Yes you are right!! but users, if the user makes a mistake, could get into
> a legal issue and get more than USD 1000.00 on penalties for a user mistake
> ( sometimes is no a mistake and the company would like to avoid any kind of
> mistake as possible )​

Just like any mistakes a user can do. Software can not correct mistakes.

> Again, I have soled this issue on custom modules,

I do not understand "soled".

> hidden identifiers and create a selection field, that runs for me, my
> customer and tax autgority with mnking issues.

I do not understand "mnking".

> The reason on asking here is, I am designing a trytonic module in order on
> solve this issue on a trytonic way without breaking tryton design or rules
> , or guidelines for make this module free to the comunity.

I can not give any advise because the requirements described are not
clear nor complete.

--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com