> On 2016-12-05 09:53, Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto wrote:
> > Question: If I have solved this issue, whay I am asking here? well I am
> > building a module that I would like been compatible with tryton comunity
> > guidelines in order on let this module as free and open for the comunity
>
> OK, I will just answer this because others point have already been
> answered.
> No you did not, the Tryton way is using identifier and unicity
> constraint is almost never good. As Fernando pointed there is always
> exceptions. Also it is not a matter of unicity but validity, if you want
> to prevent user from mistakes, you must validate the input so he can not
> invent a wrong number.
>
> --
> Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
> Email/Jabber: cedric.kr...@b2ck.com
> Tel: +32 472 54 46 59
> Website: http://www.b2ck.com/
>
> --
> "tryton" group.
> msgid/tryton/20161205154213.GR71015%40tetsuo.

​Ok

Sounds better

About the invoicing, I have noticed something similar, and more complex on
Argentina.

I will been completeing it this end of month and waiting for libertate
these modules firth day of 2017 and get the tryton community approval.

best regards ​

--
Carlos Eduardo Sotelo Pinto
    Senior Software Developer