Le 20/03/2017 à 00:19, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2017-03-19 18:28, Richard PALO wrote:
I have some question concerning account_invoice reports:

1. How do I get rid of the last page, which only has a header/footer?

As far as I have seen it is a bug in open/libre—office.

Reference please to the LO bugreport?  work-around?

2. What would be the references to translate 'VAT:' to 'TVA:' in locale/fr.po
for both the company and the client/supplier?

It should be the translation of the option of the Selection field type
of PartyIdentifier. But I just saw that we used a function for the
selection which makes it not translatable.
https://bugs.tryton.org/issue6374

ok, I'll test this.

3. I have a need to kick up price_decimal for calculations, but I don't believe
it should be the resulting display precision for unit prices, how can I set this
to a different value on the report?

You can change the format_number call for unit_price to use the digits
you want.

I see that https://bugs.tryton.org/issue5386 changed the behaviour.

Seems perhaps this should be configurable, perhaps on an invoice
type basis...
e.g. on printed reports, for our case in hand, we would probably always
use the currency rounded default of cents, that is 2 decimal digits.

4. In the file store, final format should probably be pdf, is there a way to get
pdf stored, eventually a hybrid pdf?

It is the result of the report that is stored. So if the report is
configured to have pdf as output, it will be stored as-is.

In the current form (that is with extra pages) neither revisable nor pdf
is correct [yet}.

BTW, in the version of OpenERP we are preparing to deprecate, when an
invoice is printed, it is simply added to attachments where it can be
managed as any other attachment (including being deleted).

This would help not only the migration issues as indicated in the
filestore topic just prior, but also in fixing the formatting issues
of invoices already posted, or even finally adopting pdf when all is
ready.  In any event it helps nothing to store documents that need[ed]
editing into its final format.

cheers,
--
Richard PALO