Le 20/03/2017 à 14:03, Richard PALO a écrit :
Le 20/03/2017 à 00:19, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2017-03-19 18:28, Richard PALO wrote:
I have some question concerning account_invoice reports:

1. How do I get rid of the last page, which only has a header/footer?

As far as I have seen it is a bug in open/libre—office.

Reference please to the LO bugreport?  work-around?

At least temporarily, it seems I can work-around this by deleting
the manual page break after '<for each="invoice in records">'

perhaps it's possible to put the pagebreak in a conditional if invoice <> None
upon successif records.

cheers

--
Richard PALO