Le 24/03/2017 à 09:10, Cédric Krier a écrit :
I see only two possibilities:

- the report is cached because you are testing on a posted invoice

- the "invoice.origins or invoice.reference" is not false. Maybe a space
  in the reference field.

This was my error, I thought that tryton stored the path and not the bytes
of the report when modified in Administration->UI->Actions->Reports->Facture

If I update upon every change of the model it seems okay. Sorry for the noise.

--

Richard PALO