Le 26/10/2017 à 10:09, Cédric Krier a écrit :
On 2017-10-26 07:19, Richard PALO wrote:
On 2017-10-25 13:47, Richard PALO wrote:
I believe there should be some additional things to consider, typically for
suppliers
where instead of communicating net prices to their [professional] clients,
there are:

We don't try to compute instead of the supplier because you do not know
how they compute and any way, it is not needed. The current supplier
price list per quantity is good enough for approximation.

I don't understand what you say here.

You can not compute in place of the supplier because you will compute
wrong. Also supplier will mostly never tell you what computation they
do.

Well, I guess we disagree on this point. A 'sale' is an *agreement* on the
'price' of *the* 'article'.
Frequently the supplier agreement is based on such a formula as mentioned prior.

1. Fixed reductions : typically by category of product. (e.g. public price -
50%)

Supported by sale_promotion

This is not the same, promotion is only a punctual reduction, either global or
by specific
line on the invoice... it is not 'permanent' like the habitual price list
conditions are.

No sale promotion are not necessary limited in time. The start/end date
are optional.

What I meant is that a sale 'promotion' is over and above the habitual supplier
agreement,
and that the existing invoice reduction scheme seems to handle this okay.

2. Compound reductions : e.g. 35% + 15% => (public price * (100%-35%)) *
(100%-15%)

Supported by price list

I see the formula possibility with hard coded coefficients, but I can't seem to
get the price
list to work at all on suppliers anyway... it simply igores it and uses only
the price_unit
value on the suppliers form of the product.

No price list are not for supplier on purpose.

(though I wonder if the patches for issue3797 may cause any problem
here?)

Already manage:
https://codereview.tryton.org/40731002/diff/60001/purchase.py#newcode1139

By the way, I tried the standard approach... Purchase order -> reception ->
Invoice
and directly with invoice (which loses the supplier specifics from issue3797),
but neither
seem to understand the supplier price list as configued on the supplier price
list as it seems
to be only for 'sales' and not 'purchases'.

Now if you really want it you can create a custom module
purchase_price_list, it will be very easy to implement.

Ah, this is indeed the issue I encounter I guess :-(
Will need to do this asap!

It is primordial to support these on price lists for suppliers as it is
unacceptable
to force entering line by line standard supplier conditions on articles
purchased.

There may be hundreds or thousands of lines per month to enter! The forms are
already
way too verbose for any real-life volume.

So do not fill it. You do not need to have the supplier price, it is
there for information.

?? I thought that stock receptions used the order prices (not the invoiced
price) for stock
valuation on the stock move. Has this changed, or do I misunderstand the
workflow?
That is, it is frequent here to have invoices based upon [one or more]
deliveries.

--

Richard PALO