I believe there is work within maven that generates a gump descriptor for a
maven controlled project ( but I don't know much about gump anymore ).
I tried to use gump last year before trying CC.  I never could quite come to
terms with the implementation.  Maybe I'm just not a sharp enough.

I am very interested in the multi-project aspect of Continous Integration.
The reactor work is along the lines of what we have here for our
multi-project build.  We just hardcode the order of builds by hand currently
and let CC kick of the builds when stuff changes in cvs.

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              http://www.qg.com