Yes, it is a bit difficult to start with. But once you get over that, it
is quite nice and actually easy to use. By the way, how do you report
individual project failure with your system ? in Gump a project can fail
but the other can still build fine (unless they need this sub project in
which case it is clearly shown in the log that it failed because of a
pre req missing). How do you generate per-project emails, etc ?

That's what made us change from CC to Gump. But I'm sure the CC guys are
working towards a multi-project solution (I think I remember the main
CCcommitter mentioning this some time ago).

> I am very interested in the multi-project aspect of Continous
Integration.
> The reactor work is along the lines of what we have here for our
> multi-project build.  We just hardcode the order of builds by hand
> currently
> and let CC kick of the builds when stuff changes in cvs.

> Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]                              http://www.qg.com

automatically

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/geotools/geotools2/