I've done docbook -> anakia format documentation for latka. Currently you
can integrate this into maven by using a pre 'callback' on the docs target
to pre-process the docbook into anakia format.

See
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/latka/src/xsl/site/docbook2document.xsl

for a stylesheet to do the conversion, and place the docs in the
target/generated-xdocs.

HTH,
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    Cameron Shorter

                    <cshorter@bigpo       To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    nd.net.au>            cc:

                                          Subject:     Anyone using docbook for
documentation?
                    05/22/02 03:50

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Turbine

                    Maven Users

                    List"

Hi,
Like James, I'm also from the geotools project
http://geotools.sourceforge.net .

We are currently planning to store all our documentation in docbook XML
(version 4.1.2).

I note from the Mavin docs, that documentation is geared toward the Apache
Velocity/DVSL format.

Has anyone else used docbook and incorporated it into Mavin or ant?
I'm particularly interested to know if there are any "ant" tasks that I can

use to convert my docbook format to html.

Also, are there are any directory naming conventions I should follow.  (I
assume I should put docbook souce into project/xdocs directory and output
should be built into the project/docs directory.

--
Cameron Shorter              http://cameron.shorter.net
Open Source Developer        http://mapbuilder.sourceforge.net

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>