Hi Cameron, the stylesheet is by no means complete. And I can see where it
doesn't do what you need :) I'm happy to fix it, and place the stylesheet
up here in Maven.

If you are willing, I'd like to get some collaboration going so that we can
document how to plug docbook into Maven more easily.

How does that sound?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

                    Cameron Shorter

                    <cshorter@bigpo       To:     "Turbine Maven Users List"

                    nd.net.au>             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                          cc:

                    06/03/02 09:26        Subject:     Re: Anyone using docbook for
documentation?
                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to "Turbine

                    Maven Users

                    List"

Hello Dion,
I've finally around to testing your XSL below and have limited success.
I set up an ant task to convert docbook->anakia, but the resultant anakia
docs produced is an emty shell.

Am I doing something wrong with ant, or am I using the wrong docbook tags.

(My understanding of XSL is limited).

You can find my source docbook documentation at:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/geotools/geotools2/geotools-src/developersguide/xdocs/developersguide.sgml

Build.xml at:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/geotools/geotools2/geotools-src/developersguide/build.xml

Output looks like:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--This document generated by docbook2document.xsl--><!--
<?xml-stylesheet
type="text/css"
href="file:/usr/java/xxe-m13p1-bin/css/docbook41.css"
?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/css"
href
="file:/usr/java/xxe-m13p1-bin/css/docbook.css"
title="Previous docbook
stylesheet"
alternate="yes"
?>