> (This does mean that SqlExpression is being smart about only quoting
> Strings, but will blindly shove UPPER() around anything. I guess as
> SqlExpression is meanly intended as an internal class to support
> BasePeer this doesn't matter too much...)

Upper() does not belong in SQLExpression.  It is not a standard SQL function
(MySQL may not include it).  I moved the code to generate this into the db
adaptors, so that a db specific function could be called, if available.  I
should have made the change here, but overlooked it.  And it hasn't bitten
me yet, so I still have not fixed it.  If you are altering SQLExpression
please make use of the db adaptor method.

Thanks