Hi, I am trying to decide between a couple of opensource packages like
turbine to develop an opensource app and I have a couple of
functionality questions.

1.  I am looking to create an app that will provide a gui(html) front
end that is accessible via https.  What is the best way to do this with
turbine?

2.  Part of my application will be made up of back end business objects
that interact with each other with no real user interaction and
therefore do not have any web based screens that the user sees.  I
noticed that turbine has a scheduler of some sort.  Can this be used to
drive business objects and if not, is there a way in turbine to
start/stop business objects and check to see if they are running?

3.  My last question is "Does turbine provide a way to create html
"skins" or templates that
can be easily modified or changed by an end user/administrator?"

Thanks for any feedback,

John Thorhauer

--
** John Thorhauer