On Mon, 05 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> 1.  I am looking to create an app that will provide a gui(html) front
> end that is accessible via https.  What is the best way to do this with
> turbine?

Pretty much the same way you would develop any Web Application in
Turbine.  The HTTPS is mostly on the Web Server side.

> 2.  Part of my application will be made up of back end business objects
> that interact with each other with no real user interaction and
> therefore do not have any web based screens that the user sees.  I
> noticed that turbine has a scheduler of some sort.  Can this be used to
> drive business objects and if not, is there a way in turbine to
> start/stop business objects and check to see if they are running?

The scheduler runs based upon timed events that you set. So if
you have BOs that need to do something at a paticular time interval, the
scheduler can help you.

> 3.  My last question is "Does turbine provide a way to create html
> "skins" or templates that
> can be easily modified or changed by an end user/administrator?"

Yes.  See the WebMacro integration.

Hope this helps,
--
dave