It would be a good idea to allow relative template
names. That way a group of templates can reside in a
single directory and use each other without knowing
the actual directory structure.

I believe currently we have to put the whole directory
structure when we put a link (i.e.
$link.setPage("a,b,c,foo.wm")).

But it would be nice if the current directory is
looked up for the template unless a slash  is
provided.

In order to accomplish this, we probably have to
modify WebMacroLink.toString() so that the current
directory or template can be saved as Path Info in the
$link and also read the same info back when deciding
which template to use.

Any comments?

Thanks ...

-shovon-